4 X Sea Bream (300g-400g Size Fish), Scaled/ Filleted/ Pin Boned
• 400g New Potatoes
• 1 Tbsp. Chopped Chives
• 1 Tbsp. Chopped Parsley
• Olive Oil
• ½ Clove Garlic
• 4 Tbsp. Capers
• 4 Tbsp. Gherkins
• 1 Handful Flat Leaf Parsley
• ½ Bunch Basil
• 10 Leaves Fresh Mint
• ½ Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
• 1½ Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
• 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
• Salt And Pepper
• 500g Leeks Finely Chopped
• 80ml Double Cream
• 150g Chopped Shallot
• 1 Clove Of Garlic, Finely Chopped
• 70g Butter
• 80ml White Wine
- Sweat the shallot and garlic in the butter until soft, and then add the wine. Reduce by half.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, and then add the sliced leeks. Cook for 1 min, drain, and add to the shallot mixture. Add the cream, and then bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat, blend until smooth. Season and pass if necessary.
- Boil until tender. Gently crush with a fork. Add seasoning and herbs, and oil to taste.
- Finely chop herbs, gherkins and capers, and place in a bowl.
- Add mustard and vinegar, and slowly add the oil to receive the right consistency.
- Add seasoning, and more vinegar if required
Heat a large non stick frying pan to a high heat, add a generous amount of olive oil, when it starts to smoke place the sea bream fillets in the pan skin side down, season. Cook for 2/3 minutes until skin is golden brown, then turn for 10 seconds, remove from pan. Season with lemon juice.